10830 Sw Clutter Rd Sherwood, OR 97140 US
Position: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Sherwood, OR
Compensation: $85k+ annual, DOE
Overtime: 10-20% of annual salary
Who we are:
We are a company that specializes in providing high-quality construction equipment and services to customers in the Western United States. We offer a wide range of equipment, including asphalt plants, concrete plants, crushing equipment, and more. We have been in business for over 30 years and have a reputation for delivering reliable and efficient equipment solutions. We are committed to providing exceptional customer service and support, with a team of experienced technicians and sales professionals who work closely with customers to ensure their needs are met. We have a strong focus on innovation, regularly introducing new technologies and equipment to stay at the forefront of the industry.
What's In It for You:
- Salary: $85k+ annual DOE
- Medical and Vision. We cover 90%
- Dental covered at 100%
- PTO – 2 weeks to start
- Sick – 6 days
- Overtime pay is 10-20% of annual salary, depending on the amount of OT
- Career growth path
Perform engineering duties in planning and design processes for structural steel. This includes direct involvement in all related design activities and engagement with cross-functional support staff to ensure project goals are met. Evaluate products, parts or processes for cost efficiency and reliability and work with other members of the engineering staff in a team environment to ensure that production is completed per project plan and timely.
- Develop the structural design of products using computer-assisted design (CAD) in conformance to all appropriate industry standards and based on core knowledge of engineering and design principles.
- Develop structural systems in accordance with requirements and for a variety of manufacturing processes including thermoforming, rotational molding, sheet metal, weldments and formed tubing to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
- Create direct detailed engineering drawings in conformance to company and industry standards, read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, or computer-generated reports.
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, or other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, or maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Assist in writing performance requirements for product development and engineering projects.
- Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school) Required, Field of Study: Mechanical or Agricultural Engineer or other related Engineering field preferred.
- Understanding of manufacturing process, structural metal, welding, and CNC burning, ergonomic principles and design.
- Competent in static and dynamic calculations.
- Experience performing simplified linear static FEA REQUIRED.
- Experience developing free-body diagrams.
- Experience with Inventor
- Experience with AutoCAD
Call or text Molly today at 971 246-8427 for that next step in your career, or email your resume to [email protected]
Meet Your Recruiter
I have lived in California, Oregon, and Washington, all on the west side of each state. My heart won’t let me be far from the coast 😊 I am a candidate advocate that is changing lives to meet the needs of the new job market and improving work happiness throughout the Upper Left, USA. Everyone is important and everyone has value, and I absolutely love to help people see their value and land jobs they never thought they could. Transferrable skills are like magic!
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”