Po Box 1669 Clackamas, OR 97015 US
Opti Staffing is hiring!
Position: Mechanical Engineer (1-2 years of experience)
Location: Clackamas, OR
Our client has been designing, engineering, and manufacturing high performance custom industrial furnaces, ovens, and other industrial process solutions for more than 50 years. They have the experience and the expertise to deliver completely custom-built systems that are tailored to the needs of their customers’ unique applications.
Their innovative industrial furnaces and ovens are known for meeting and exceeding the highest standards for safety, productivity, efficiency, and uniformity. They have provided custom units for aerospace, military, and other demanding markets that require tight tolerances and superior performance.
Ideal applicants will have experience with the below items:
• Furnace system design experience preferred.
• Heavy duty automation system experience (Electro-mechanical and Hydraulic-mechanical).
• Should be proficient with Solidworks or similar solid-modeling software including simulation and finite element. a MUST!
• Should have design experience with mechanical systems. A MUST!
• Should have design experience with welded structures.
• Should have design experience with fluid flow.
• Should have experience with heat transfer calculations. (if you took a basic course with thermodynamic systems, that is fine!)
• Should have experience with hydraulic systems.
• Review and checking of approval and fabrication drawings prior to being sent to customers.
• Must be able to work independently, manage priorities and meet deadlines.
• Engineer must have experience in verifying completeness and quality of work performed.
• Under minimal direction complete engineering assignments.
• Review customer specifications thoroughly and understand what is required for projects.
• Must be able to clearly and successfully communicate with others and build a positive working relationship with peers.
• Willingness to be flexible with job duties.
• Being part of the sales team.
Education and Experience Requirements
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with a thermo-dynamics (course from college is fine!)
If you are interested in this position, we want to hear from YOU!
Contact Alisa or Hannah at Opti to secure your interview today!
Alisa [email protected] | 503.595.8986
Hannah [email protected] | 503.595.8987
Meet Your Recruiter
Hey ya’ll, I’m Hannah! I’m an Operations Recruiter here at the Portland branch! I’m Cali Bay Area native, born and raised.. and now loving my new life as a Portland Resident! I’m very compassionate about helping people and animals and always the type to go with the flow of things and strongly believe in the law of attraction--the thoughts and actions you put out in the universe will come right back! I like to meditate and connect with my mind, body, spirit, and nature. I love working here at Opti, especially love my coworkers and the chill atmosphere we have here!