36370 Industrial Way Sandy, OR 97055 US
OPTI STAFFING IS HIRING!
Mechanical Assembler Technician
Journeyman & Apprentice opportunities available
Location: Sandy, OR
Compensation: $19/hr-$27.50/hr, DOE + OT Pay
Hours: 4x10 & OT
Who we are:
We are a national company with manufacturing facilities in 2 locations in the United States. Here in the PNW and in the Southern USA. Both sites offer design, fabrication and complete field installation services for industries including wood products, pulp and paper, chemical, food processing, recycling, material transportation, mining and many others.
What You'll Do:
This assembler role is responsible for the complete assembly and testing of all components and the alignment and attachment of each drawing on small trailers. Technicians will also be involved in both the R&D and product development objectives. The selected technicians will be proficient in troubleshooting on electrical, mechanical, cooling, and pneumatic systems.
- Assembly of prefabricated parts to drawing specifications with care and attention to detail.
- Follow standard operating procedures and order of assembly.
- Locate and identify parts for given task.
- Maintain a clean and productive work area.
- Torque fasteners, pipe, fittings and tube to specific ratings.
- Thoroughly examine your own work before Quality Control inspection.
What’s in it for You:
- Salary: $19/hr-$27.50/hr + OT Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k matching
- PTO, Vacation and Sick time
- Retirement plan
- Required - Journeyman / Preferred - Apprentice
- Technical mechanic experience required.
- 3-5 years of experience or equivalent.
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic about developing new, challenging technology.
- Machine shop or technical fabrication experience with the ability to safely use tools including drill presses, various hand tools and other manufacturing tools.
- Familiarity with handling of gaseous fuels, natural gas vehicles, and/or other related exposure to natural gas transport systems.
- Mechanic certifications, swaging certification, etc.
Call Tony today at 503 262-8700 for that next step in your career, or email your resume to [email protected] and we will set up a time to meet!