We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
10315 Se Jennifer St Clackamas, OR 97015
Mechanical Assembler is an important member of the team who will be responsible for assembling and integrating moving parts for industrial automation systems. Strong attention to detail and ability to own a project from start to finish are critical to achieving success in this role.
(Please note this is not an assembly line, but instead a chance to work independently on projects that may take 1 hour, or 1 week to complete.)
- Read blueprints and electrical schematics to perform mechanical and (limited) electrical assembly
- Interpret information from drawings including pneumatic schematics
- Move machine components within the production area using forklifts and basic rigging
- Recognize and implement proper hardware use
- Low voltage wiring from basic schematics
- Drilling and tapping of holes where necessary
- Own a project from start to finish and able to complete projects on time
- Maintain a clean and organized work space including tools
- Consistently meet production and quality requirements
- Meet daily/weekly/monthly targets in line with the production schedule ensuring the required best working practices are maintained at all times
- Comply with health and safety regulations, the company handbook, quality standards, and all other company policies and procedures
- Participate in continuous improvement activities
- Proactively communicate with the team
- Identify and recommend improvement opportunities within the department and organization
- Complete all required documentation
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong attention to detail and quality consciousness are essential
- Ability to work independently
- Able to route wiring and airline neatly from point to point
- Must possess excellent organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to new and changing work environments
- Ability to perform basic testing and troubleshooting
- Proven competency with forklift operation and basic rigging strongly preferred
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds without assistance
- Ability to alternate standing and/or sitting positions for extended periods
- Bend, stoop, lean, twist, squat occasionally
- Unrestricted and full range of upper and lower body movements and manual dexterity to move, lift, and grasp products
- Visual acuity to assure quality and accuracy
- Communicate by speech and hearing continuously without difficulty
- General manufacturing environment
- Work area may be subject to undesirable temperatures in winter and summer.
- May be required to handle hazardous substances such as, but not limited to solvents.