7651 S 190th St Kent, WA 98032 US
City: Portland, OR
WHO THEY ARE:
For over 30 years, we have been providing tailor-made solutions to various industries including Power Generation, Aerospace, Heavy Truck, Heavy Construction, and Agriculture. We serve as a Manufacturer, Integrator, and Distributor of Fluid Power, Electrical and Mechanical systems and components, utilizing cutting-edge software and controls. With facilities across the Western United States and Hawaii, we present an exciting opportunity to be part of a thriving company and make a meaningful difference.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assemble and test power units and manifolds.
- Wiring hydraulic system machine controls, motors, electrical panels, etc.
- Troubleshooting and identifying best practices in a mechanical or electrical assembly environment.
- Hose/tube assembly and crimping.
- Pump and motor assembly
- Assist on special projects as needed
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Quarterly Bonus plans
- Wellness Plan with Quarterly Cash Incentives
- Paid Time Off
- Birthday Time Off
- Tuition Assistance opportunities
- Internal Promotion opportunities
- Competitive mileage reimbursement program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discount
- Life Mart Discounts through ADP
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 2-5 years' experience.
- Knowledge of hydraulic systems and components.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and schematics.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Experience using basic hand tools (grinders, drill press, sanders, etc.).
- General knowledge of welding and machining.
- Knowledge of hose/tube assembly and sizing.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to be on your feet 8 hours a day.
If you’re interested in applying for this amazing opportunity, please send your resume to Jeff Miller at [email protected] NOW to secure your interview today – we’re looking to schedule interviews as soon as this week! Or just give us a call at (206) 456-3684!
Meet Your Recruiter
I am born and raised in the Seattle area, and have never lived anywhere else. My wife, daughter, and I live in Renton, which is a perfect location for us. We live near all our friends and family, and we love taking advantage of all that the Northwest has to offer. Like the rest of my family, I graduated from the University of Washington, and am a huge Huskies fan. Most of my free time is spent spending time with my family, but besides that, I am a big Mariners and Seahawks fan (Bring back our Sonics!), and I coach high school basketball, which is a passion of mine. I love helping kids develop both on and off the court, and find it very rewarding to see former players as they get older and grow into young adults. Since graduating from college, I have had a number of jobs, but none that I really loved – until I started at Opti. The amazing culture that has been established is what I’ve been looking for. I love being able to help so many people – the satisfaction that comes from making that perfect fit drives me to work every day. I work with the best team, and I love coming to work and learning more each day.