We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
2701 E 2Nd St Newberg, OR 97132-9651
MUST HAVE 2+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE PLASTIC INJECTION MOLDING INDUSTRY!
Move raw materials from staging to production and move unused materials back to warehouse. Coordinate, maintain and clean grinders, dryers and material loading equipment. Monitor dryer temperature, filter, air flow, dew point and return air temperature. Give relief for breaks and clean around presses. Complete required paperwork.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that there are materials to keep injection molding machines running and that there is a grinder for every press that is running.
- Transfer materials from stock area to production areas.
- Maintain the materials at machines that are in use and pre-stage up coming jobs.
- Remove materials and equipment from machines that are no longer needed and setting up materials and equipment required for next job.
- Thoroughly clean grinders, dryers and material loaders.
- Represent the company in a professional manner among employees and customers.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform the duties of a material operator, as needed.
If you have the required experience please call Amber or Ryan at 503-594-2000!