We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Marine refrigeration Service Engineer - Seattle
Po Box 70230 Seattle, WA 98127
We are looking for an experienced industrial and marine refrigeration Service Engineer to install, repair, service, troubleshoot and maintain refrigeration systems on factory trawlers, fishing vessels and commercial locations.
Duties and responsibilities
- Install, troubleshoot, repair, service, and maintain marine and industrial refrigeration systems on fishing vessels, factory trawlers, and at various commercial locations
- Complete technician billing sheets for every job at the completion of job and work with Accounts Receivable to timely, accurately, and profitably invoice customer
- Maintain organized workspace, including shop and vehicle
- Serve as a professional and courteous liaison between the company and customer
- tracking time and materials used for jobs and working with Accounts Receivable
- Industrial and Marine Refrigeration experience preferred.
- Journeyman’ s License preferred but not required.
- PLC/Automation/Electrician experience preferred.
- Able to work under high stress situations and willing to work overtime
- Punctual, reliable and able to maintain a clean work space
Willing and able to work overtime with frequent travel locally, nationally, and internationally
Salary DOE and benefits