We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Marine Service Technician
14680 Ne North Woodinville Way Suite 100 Woodinville, WA 98072
Waterjet and hydraulic system mechanical maintenance, repair, troubleshooting and assembly. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone looking to grow into leadership, travel domestic and internationally repairing waterjets, building and repairing hydraulic units, machine parts and impellers to specifications including grinding and painting. If you’ re up for a dynamic work environment with a top performance company, read on!
Dynamic work environment
- Perform routine mechanical maintenance, repair, troubleshooting and assembly to including hydraulic systems and components.
- Willingness to learn new skills such as machining and application of marine grade paint schemes.
- The Service Technician must provide own basic tools.
- Ability and willingness to travel nationally and internationally. A current up to date passport is required.
- The service technician must be willing and is expected to travel up to 80% and work over-time.
- Work independently to assignment completion working aboard vessels often in confined locations.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
- 2-4 Years mechanical experience, marine mechanical experience preferred but automotive experience and high aptitude with engine mechanics considered.
- Experience with precision rotating equipment is preferred (turbines/engines/waterjets).
- Ability to work unsupervised and in physically demanding conditions.
- Ability to lift heavy items, work in confined spaces.
- Some fabrication, and/or experience with marine paint schemes a plus.
- Machining experience a plus.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office-Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
$20-$25 per hour DOE including benefits