We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Manufacturing company searching for qualified shop superintendent/production manager!
1303 N River Street Portland, OR 97227
Our Portland based client is looking for an experienced manufacturing professional to fill a shop superintendent/production manager role.
The perfect candidate will:
- be experienced in all aspects of custom metal fabrication
** Heat Exchangers, Separators and custom fabrications, welding ferrous and non-ferrous metals, ASME Code Section VIII, and NQA-1
- be detail-oriented
- have the ability to supervise workers and production schedules
As production manager you will be:
- overseeing day-to-day planning, practices, and procedures
- supervising personnel and organizing fabrication activities
- ensuring optimum utilization of labor, material, and subcontractors
- ensuring projects are completed on time with approved plans, specifications, and codes
This client is offering competitive wages and a fantastic benefits plan including 100% covered medical/dental, PTO and 401(k) with company match.
If you are a manufacturing professional with a background in welding with fabrication skills and knowledge of ASME Code Section VIII please apply here!