We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
10315 Se Jennifer St Clackamas, OR 97015
Job Title: Manufacturing Technician
Department: Final Assembly
Reports To: Production Supervisor
Summary: The Top Tier Manufacturing Technician is an important member of the team who will be responsible filling any vacancies in assembly as needed, assist in training and cross training of employees and manage special projects such as prototypes and show machines.
- Balance the flow of production by working in all areas of production as needed
- Train and cross train employees as directed by production manager
- Project manage the assembly of prototypes and show machines
- Liaison with engineering to improve manufacturability of new designs
- Serve as champion of safety
- Serve as champion of safe rigging practices
- Serve on shipping team as needed
- On as needed basis serve as a supervisor directing employees and workflow
- Work independently
- Offer expertise in any way necessary to achieve company objectives
- Complete documentation as required
- Maintain a clean and organized work space including tools to insure efficiency
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in light industrial assembly
- 1-3 years’ electric and pneumatic schematic interpretation
- Very Strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Must be motivated and driven
- Must possess excellent organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to new and changing work environments
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds occasionally without assistance
- Ability to alternate standing and/or sitting positions for extended periods
- Bend, stoop, lean, twist, squat occasionally
- Unrestricted and full range of upper and lower body movements and manual dexterity to move, lift, and grasp products
- Visual acuity to assure quality and accuracy.
- Communicate by speech and hearing continuously. Communicate in person without difficulty.
- Metal manufacturing environment
- Work area may be subject to undesirable temperatures in winter and summer.
- May be required to handle hazardous substances such as, but not limited to solvents.