We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Manufacturing Supervisor opportunity!
Oregon City, OR 97045
Are you an experienced manufacturing/production lead who is looking for the next big step in your career?
Are you willing to do what it takes to make that next big move happen for yourself? regardless of shift? GOOD! Because this is a graveyard shift position!
Our client is looking for a manufacturing/production lead or supervisor with 2-3 years of experience to help their graveyard shift become the most efficient shift possible. Your focus will be on safety, quality, quantity, and cost effective production of products. Your creative problem solving skills will be utilized to help improve workflow and help the company to grow!
You would be:
- monitoring quality and productivity
- assisting operators with problems (root cause and quality concerns)
- following and enforcing company safety standards and practices
- balancing work flow to ensure best use of staff
- closing up the shop at the end of your shift
- performance reviewing your team & tracking attendance, rewarding and recognizing your team
- demonstrating excellent leadership
- ensuring production requirements are met
- reviewing team to maximize performance and help everyone meet career goals
- scheduling individuals based on capability
You would be a great fit if you have:
- 2 to 3 years of lead or supervisory experience
- 2 years working in a " Lean" manufacturing environment
- strong problem solving skills
- excellent communication skills
- time management skills
- strong understanding of products and quality standards and requirements
- knowledge of Federal and State regulations for employment practices
- basic MS office computer skills
- BASIC BLUE PRINT READING SKILLS REQUIRED
If you are looking for the next step in your career, this is your opportunity!
Salary 65-75K DOE + bonus structure!