We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Manufacturing Planner-Process Engineer
14140 Sw Galbreath Dr. Po Box 1464 Tualatin 97062 Sherwood, OR 97140
Our client has been a leader in the precision machining industry for the last 40 years. Known for their superb quality and value, their roots are in the semiconductor industry. From there, they extended their innovative systems and approach to the commercial and medical industries. Today, they' re proud to use that experience to serve our nation’ s aerospace and defense (A&D) industries.
This company is blast to work, and they treat their employees like family. They offer great benefits and competitive wage. This is a long term opportunity with a growing company!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans and details sequences of Machining, Inspection, Outside Processes, Assembly, and other manufacturing operations
- Analyzes and interprets drawings, bills of material (BOMs), work scope, process specifications, etc. to determine the most efficient path of manufacture
- Ability to analyze a variety of Customer Specifications and convey pertinent information via job routers to Shop Floor personnel
- Creates detailed job routings, Bills of Materials
- Communicates the production timing and needs to Purchasing
- Prepare lists of required materials, tools, and equipment
- Work closely with Production and Quality Personnel
If you think this sounds like a great opportunity please call Amber or Thomas at (503) 594-2000