We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
9398 Southwest Tualatin Sherwood Road Tualatin, OR 97062
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER I
- Responsible for the development of processes and process instructions by studying product requirements, researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment, and conferring with equipment vendors.
- Provide manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor and material costs, review production schedules and estimating future requirements.
- Design and implement new manufacturing methodologies for material handling, machining, and assembly, etc.
- Conduct feasibility studies of processes to determine manufacturing integrity.
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow.
- Interface daily with in-house and customer engineering teams to identify/resolve problems and implement solutions to stabilize product.
- Introduce products into the production areas and follow products through the entire process.
- Partner with customer engineers to review, communicate and implement engineering change orders and sustain products with cost reduction and yield improvements.
- Provide guidance to technicians or others within the department.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Advanced knowledge of related manufacturing operations.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, bend, and lift up to 50 pounds.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- AA Degree or equivalent work experience, or combination of education and experience required.
- Vocational or technical training required.
- 5+ years manufacturing, engineering or related work experience required.
PAY, BENEFITS AND MORE
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.