We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
3740 NE Aloclek Drive Hillsboro, OR 97124
Our client' s dynamic environment has many opportunities to learn, grow, and be a leader.
We are seeking individuals interested in mechanical design, high speed machining, mechanical assemblies and process planning for the Aerospace, Medical and High-Tech industries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create manufacturing planning for machined and assembled products including diverse coating and inspection requirements.
- Participate in tooling development.
- Support lean manufacturing initiatives and improvement of manufacturing processes.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have 3 years minimum experience with modern CAD tools and technical writing skills.
- Have experience using Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) and blue print reading.
- Have strong project management and computer skills including creation of spreadsheets.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
- Have familiarity with machining processes, including ' hands on' machining experience involving modern multi-axis CNC Machine Tools.
- CNC programming experience is highly valued.
- Experience planning and quoting machined parts is desirable.
- Experience manufacturing aerospace or complex machined products is highly valued.
Educational and Qualifications:
- BS Degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering