We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
3740 NE Aloclek Drive Hillsboro, OR 97124
We are in need of a high-end machinist who has the unique ability to not only run a machine, they can program, design and have experience building quotes. They need a high-level individual with the technical know-how to help in multiple ways, not just on the floor at a machine or offline behind a computer programming. This is a role for someone who is up to and wants to Accept a challenge. Someone who is passionate about precision machining and has experience taking a part from an idea to a finished good and everything in between. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to utilize their full skillset and not be in a role where they are pigeon holed into only focusing in one area or another. This role will allow you to gain great project management experience and allow you to further enhance your skills. My customer will pay handsomely for the right individual and offers full benefits along with vacation and PTO.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create manufacturing planning for machined and assembled products including diverse coating and inspection requirements.
- Participate in tooling development.
- Support lean manufacturing initiatives and improvement of manufacturing processes.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have 3 years minimum experience with modern CAD tools and technical writing skills.
- Have experience using Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) and blue print reading.
- Have strong project management and computer skills including creation of spreadsheets.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
- Have familiarity with machining processes, including ' hands on' machining experience involving modern multi-axis CNC Machine Tools.
- CNC programming experience is highly valued.
- Experience planning and quoting machined parts is desirable.
- Experience manufacturing aerospace or complex machined products is highly valued.