We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
21433 Sw Oregon Street Bldg 5 Sherwood, OR 97140
Do you love machining and have a skill set to back it up? If yes, then please submit your resume, we are looking for a solid Manual Machinist to add to our team. Details below
We are looking for a reliable individual with; a positive attitude, excellent work ethics and good attendance history. The individual should be a highly motivated, self-starter with good communication skills who is able to work unsupervised. Must have attention to detail and great math skills. Lifting capacity of up to 60 lbs. Minimum 2 years of experience.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
• High-quality mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills.
• Over 2 years of experience in machine set up & operation without assistance.
• Working with manual machine tools including post style drill, radial drill, engine lathes and vertical milling machines.
• Proficiency in checking machining operation against specified tolerances using micrometers, calipers or other precision measuring tools.
• Aptitude to quality check machined parts for finish and dimensions.
• Ability to read blueprints and drawings.
• Accountability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment as a team player with good communication skills.
• Turret lathe and horizontal milling machine experience is a plus.
If you have the experience necessary call Amber or Thomas at 503-594-2000 ASAP. Thank you!