6707 S 216th ST Kent, WA 98032 US
Opening: Manual Machinist
City: Kent, Washington
WHO THEY ARE:
Work for a company that has roots in the Pacific Northwest. This company was originally founded by an engineer that worked for Boeing in the 50's and 60's. Now owned by a different entity, this company prides itself on being pioneers in the field of non-destructive testing in the aerospace industry.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Responsible for operating machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, and grinders to produce precision metal parts
- Produce small batches or large quantities of metal/plastic parts
- Ensure products meet precise specifications
- Review electronic or written blueprints or specifications for a job
- Calculate where to cut or bore
- Shape steel, aluminum, titanium, plastic, silicon and other materials
- Monitor and control feed rate and speed
- Detect problems by listening for specific sounds
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
Willingness to learn
Just hit the "Apply" button above and you're half-way home! Or, send your resume to [email protected] or call (206)456-3690 and we'll set you up a time to meet!
Meet Your Recruiter
I am born and raised in the Seattle area. I grew up in Kent and Tukwila and currently live in the Redmond/Bellevue area. I enjoy all sports and talking about sports whenever I can. My favorite sport is baseball, and I am a diehard Mariners fan regardless of my White Sox hat in my Opti photo. I have a 2-year-old goldendoodle named Murphy and I like to goof around with him in my free time and go to his favorite park and play fetch. I play some pick-up basketball, and recreational softball. Other than that, I really like watching movies.
What I like about Opti is that I can be myself and work with an amazing group of people. I really enjoy the friendly competitiveness in the office and with the other offices. Working as a bartender for 15 years I dreamed of having a career in sales, and it is pretty darn awesome, plus I can help others find the career that they have always wanted too!