We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Seattle, WA 98121
Immediate opening for a Maintenance Technician! A small family owned company with a private portfolio in Seattle is looking for you!
Do you want a work environment that has growth potential and cares about your time? If so, don' t hesitate and let us know.
Day porter or you have less than two years experience, no problem, we will train you.
- Coordinates with team for make-ready repairs.
- Assist with keeping grounds clean and presentable.
- Inspects and performs routine maintenance or repairs in units and property.
- Performs and schedules routine preventative maintenance as assigned by Supervisor.
- Troubleshoot problems to achieve a solution for repairs.
-General knowledge of repairing, plumbing, painting, fixtures, hardware, etc...
- Frequently sit, stand, full body utilization, climb ladders, and able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs. Daily physical tasks using proper safety methods is a must.
- Must be able to work with a team and independently as needed.
- Must have general computer skills. (property management software such as Yardi and Appfolio are a plus)
- Must have good written and verbal communication.
- Must pass a drug test, criminal background, and reference check.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- $37, 000- $44, 000 DOE