We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Seattle, WA 98121
A family owned company is looking for a hard working Maintenance Supervisor. If you are looking for flexibility with a company that values your opinions and wants you to grow, then this is for you!
* Manage vendors such as landscapers, pest control, roofers, cleaners, and other physical asset vendors to ensure quality service.
* Conduct routine inspections of building and inside units.
* Complete understanding of commercial building and apartment maintenance that entails light electrical, plumbing, drywall repair, painting, and general maintenance skills.
* Be able to properly and effectively communicate with vendors that includes roofers, landscapers, pest control, etc.
* Emergency on-call rotations that include weekends and evenings is a must.
* Frequently sit, stand, full body utilization, climb ladders, and able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs. Daily physical tasks using proper safety methods is a must.
* Basic computer skills and great communication skills.
* Must be detailed oriented,
* Must be able to able to work independently, solve problems, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a efficient and timely manner.
* Minimum of three years of maintenance experience.
* Proven ability to supervise a small team.
*Some college experience.
* Great leader and team player.
*Ability to follow instructions.
* Can do attitude and hard working.
Experience with AppFolio- is a bonus.
*Medical, dental, and vision.
* Flexibility with time off.
This company is looking for someone that wants growth opportunity. They want to invest in someone who wants to work for a company that values all employees and wants a good work/life balance.
$58, 000-$65, 000 DOE.