We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Maintenance Mechanic III
Fife, Washington 984243609
An established sheet metal fabrication company, established in 1920, is seeking a qualified Industrial maintenance mechanic with PLC experience to add to their growing team!
- Assists in maintaining, servicing, and repairing mechanical and electrical equipment to meet Production needs.
- Performs detailed set up of fixtures and equipment needed by Production.
- Provides preventive maintenance for all plant equipment based on schedule and/or assignment.
- Assists in monitoring equipment operating conditions to ensure it is operating properly.
- Performs periodic maintenance at required intervals.
- Assists in the fabrication of fixtures, supports, railings, or other structures as needed.
- Assists in the installation of new equipment and follow up service as assigned.
- Observes all company Safety and Health rules, advise Value Stream Manager if an unsafe condition exists.
- Complies with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) plan.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Roll forming experience ideal but not required.
Roles and Functions:
- Supports Maintenance and Production Departments by ensuring equipment is ready for Production as needed.
- Supports Maintenance and Production Departments by ensuring timely set up of machine parts and fixtures.
- Supports Maintenance and Production Departments by performing scheduled repairs and maintenance so as to avoid time conflicts with Production plans.
Elements of Success:
- Participates in workplace safety efforts.
- Under guidance of Maintenance Department Staff maximizes machinery and equipment availability by ensuring service and repairs are conducted in a timely manner.
- Supports Maintenance and Production Departments by making equipment available to produce customer needs.
- Identifies signs of wear and malfunction to avoid breakdowns.
- Performs assignments as expected and agreed.
Pay DOE $25-30 an hour with benefits and room for growth. We are a great family oriented company that is looking to add to our family! Do not hesitate to reply with resume or call Jeff or Jamal with questions @253-284-2400