Maintenance Mechanic 2
5713 E Fourth Plain Blvd Vancouver, WA 98661 US
NOW HIRING: Maintenance Mechanic 2
- $25 - $30/hourly
- Temp to Hire
- M-F 1st shift
What you'll be doing:
The Maintenance Mechanic 1 is responsible for efficiently and safely making a variety of machine repairs in the facility and completing required preventative maintenance tasks. This person may guide technicians, vendors and hourly facilities employees on projects such as machine movement and complex tear downs. Maintenance mechanic duties include not only repair work, but also diagnosing the source of a production problem with a line, process or heavy machinery. Maintenance mechanics inspect the product, diagnose the problem and then perform the necessary repairs in a variety of settings. The Maintenance Mechanic is generally seen as highly knowledgeable on machine repair but tasks may vary widely throughout the locations.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6+ years facilities and maintenance experience in manufacturing
- Knowledge of electrical and hydraulic components and procedures
- Ability to read blueprints or building drawings
- Intermediate computer skills
- Ability to pass drug screen and background check
- Ability to stand and walk up to 100% of shift
- Eligible to work in an ITAR environment
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- General Mechanical skills required. CNC Mechanic experience preferred. Applicant should possess a good understanding of Electrical controls, inverters, servos, plumbing, hydraulic, compressed air, and CNC basics. Familiarity with SAP and excel is helpful. Flexible work schedule to include evenings and weekends in a demanding and fast paced work environment. Must demonstrate strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills. Must be able to work unsupervised at times and work well with others. This is a physically demanding position and occasional heavy lifting is required.
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
The following work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts, work in high, precarious places, fumes or airborne particles.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
If interested in the position call Kyle at 360 836 4481 and send most updated resume to [email protected]
Meet Your Recruiter
Skilled Trades Recruiter
My name is Kyle, I am a local to the pacific northwest, as such I love the outdoors, spending my time fishing and snowboarding. Fired up about the impact I get to make here at Opti in the community with my team.