9960 Sw Potano Dr Tualatin, OR 97062 US
OPTI STAFFING IS HIRING!
Location: Tualatin, OR
Compensation: $95k+/yr, DOE
Hours: This is a full-time, Contract to Hire Permanent Position
Who we are:
Since 1985, we are a manufacturer of high quality, long shelf life, soy-based products. We place the highest priority on meeting and exceeding customers' expectations. We aim to promote a healthy and nutritious diet to be enjoyed by our customers, while ensuring the safety of the food we manufacture.
What You'll Do:
MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED!
EXPERIENCE WITH LIQUID FOOD MANUFACTURING A HUGE PLUS!
This position is responsible for overseeing the proper and safe operation of all facilities and equipment for aseptic food manufacturing and packaging in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), ensuring Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) specifications are met. The Maintenance Manager trains and guides Maintenance employees, arranges schedules to meet Production needs, plans preventive maintenance, and repairs broken equipment as soon as possible to maintain a stable operation. In addition, the Maintenance Manager is responsible for providing and sharing with other departments the information necessary for stable manufacturing processes and improvement of product quality. Also manages Safety Compliance Coordinator.
- Ensure that all devices are in good condition, completing repairs when necessary
- Responsible for guiding the Maintenance Department in advanced troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Maintain open communication with departments affected, reporting repair completion, and communicating progress of work during repair
- Plan for preventive maintenance, working with other departments to assess needs and timing, and keep records of what has been done and evaluate the performance of planned preventive maintenance through the year
- Track the equipment critical to the production of aseptic products and schedule a preventive maintenance and manage and supervise maintenance crews, members of other departments and /or contractors and record it
- Responsible for managing safety for Maintenance employees and outside contractors involved in maintenance, and manage Safety Compliance Coordinator and Safety function
- Responsible for reviewing the costs of annual repair or consumable parts, applying for the necessary budget, and maintaining the equipment within the budget
- Manage the Maintenance department and Safety Compliance Coordinator, including project planning, budgeting, staffing, setting group and individual objectives, training (safety, job-related, etc.), conducting performance reviews and providing regular feedback, mentoring & providing career guidance, and ensuring policies & procedures are being followed
- Follow and enforce all GMPs, safety policies/procedures, and Safe Quality Foods (SQF) requirements
- Manage annual equipment calibration.
- In conjunction with the management team, establish, prepare, implement, revise, and maintain policies and procedures
What's In It for You:
- Salary: $95k+/yr annually, DOE
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO and Vacation
- 401(k) plan after 60 days
- B.A. degree in related field or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge skills and abilities
- Five (5) years’ Maintenance experience in food manufacturing preferred
- Aseptic food industry experience desired
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions in written, oral, or diagram form
- Working knowledge of MS Office programs
- Experience with, and understanding of, lockout/tagout, confined space requirements, and sanitary pipe welding techniques
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical, pneumatic, packaging equipment, pumps, motors
- Experience in 480 3 phase, PLC, HMI, boiler, ammonia, heat exchangers, steam, air compressors, homogenizers, printers, labelers, process controls, valves
- Allen-Bradley experience preferred
- Establish and maintain an excellent team atmosphere
- Experience with pneumatics, hydraulics, motors, pumps, and gearbox repairs desired
- Actively participating in PM program, predictive and preventive maintenance mindset
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills
- Experience with Tetra Pak fillers, dairy process equipment, boilers, ammonia, and sanitary air
- Knowledge of Ammonia (NH3) (Refrigeration system). • Forklift and scissor lift licenses preferred
- Forklift and scissor lift licenses preferred
- Absolute Honesty and open communication: It is important to communicate data quickly and objectively whether the news is good or bad
Please respond with updated resume and/or call Chris today at 971-246-8423 or Preston at 971-246-8428 for that next step in your career!