Machinist Level 2
15420 SE Piazza Ave Clackamas, OR 97015 US
Machinist Level 2
Location: Clackamas, OR
Compensation: $23/hr-$27/hr, DOE
Hours: Mon-Thu 7am-4:30pm & Friday 7am-11am
Who we are:
We are a Manufacturer of Precision Machined Components. Specializing in close tolerance parts, assemblies, prototyping, and production runs.
What You'll Do:
A successful candidate will be able to set up and operate various CNC mills, lathes, Wire and sinker EDM, and other manufacturing equipment with limited supervision. Inspect parts during manufacturing to ensure they are within tolerance, using precision measuring tools such as height gauges, calipers, micrometers, etc.
- Review production process work instructions and drawings with supervisor to gain a thorough understanding of requirements
- Setup equipment required to complete each step of the manufacturing process
- Setup tools and fixtures, load into machine, and set offsets
- Set parts X, Y, and Z offset in the machine control
- Read and understand G&M code
- Measure parts throughout process and adjust offsets to ensure drawings compliance
- Ability to comply with all company safety guidelines
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- $23/hr-$27/hr, DOE
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k Matching
- PTO, Vacation and Sick time
- Ongoing professional development
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to stand for entire shift
- Knowledge of CNC machine tools and controls
- Knowledge of machining and machining processes.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Excellent math skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform job requirements with limited supervision
- Strives to build knowledge and skills continuously; Shares expertise with others
- Have a positive attitude
Call Molly today at 503 262-8700 for that next step in your career, or email your resume to [email protected]
Meet Your Recruiter
I have lived in California, Oregon, and Washington, all on the west side of each state. My heart won’t let me be far from the coast 😊 I am a candidate advocate that is changing lives to meet the needs of the new job market and improving work happiness throughout the Upper Left, USA. Everyone is important and everyone has value, and I absolutely love to help people see their value and land jobs they never thought they could. Transferrable skills are like magic!
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”