We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Portland, OR 97224
Temp to hire position
JOB DESCRIPTION: CNC set-up and run machinist for quick turn prototype and low/mid-volume production parts.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: To include but not limited to the following:
- CNC mill and Lathe set-up and operation of parts with varying complexity and precision (mostly high precision)
- Training and technical lead for less experienced machine operators
- In-Process and first article inspection of parts to prints
- Program edits as needed (at machine)
- Custom or standard fixture development and setup
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Must have 5+ years experience in CNC vertical or CNC lathe machining with live tooling and Y axis. Mastercam programming a plus(Version 2018-2019)
- Experienced in the set-up and run of both 3 and 4 axis vertical CNC mills and 5th Axis a plus
- Excellent blue print reading skills. Knowledgeable about GD&T
- Experienced with multiple metrology tools for measuring and recording part dimensions
- Experienced with metal (SS, aluminum) and plastics machining
- Knowledgeable of Lathe (HAAS Mori Seki), Mills (Haas) preferred
- Self-Starter / Self-Motivated / Flexible / Detail Oriented
- Reliable and dependable
- Positive customer focused attitude
- Enjoys fast pace and rapidly changing environment
- Honest with solid integrity
- Professional demeanor and respectful to people in all situations
- Flexible and willing to help others as needs and tasks change often
- Team player
- Works primarily in a machine shop environment.
- May on a continuous basis stand, walk, bend and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS: After becoming a regular employee
- Competitive and based on experience
- Flexible paid time off
- Paid medical w/ vision coverage
- Paid long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with matching contributions
Day Shift Monday-Thursday 6: 00 A.M to 4: 30 P.M
Swing/Night Shift Monday-Thursday 4: 00 P.M to 2: 30 A.M
Weekend Shift Friday-Sunday 6: 00 A.M to 6: 30 P.M