We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
5687A Se International Way Milwaukie, OR 97222
Under direct supervision, performs routine assignment planning, layout, set up, operating and making tool adjustments for various types of manual, numerically controlled and computerized machine shop equipment Under close supervision, works from blueprints, process sheets and sketches to perform production tasks, which may include the cutting and shaping of metal to precision dimensions. May communicate directly with engineers to understand the purpose of a part assembly. Checks and inspects machining operations against specified tolerances. May identify and repair minor machine malfunctions.
$17/hr 2nd shift
Major Accountabilities /Deliverables
- Manufacture and inspect detailed parts and tools from blueprints, sketches, drawings and verbal instructions using a variety of machining tools and equipment ( mills, lathes, drill presses, grinders, jig bores and other machining equipment) and using mathematical and geometrical calculations.
- Determine how to set up machines based on instructions received.
- Perform minor repairs of equipment.
- Keep work area clean and free from safety hazards. Maintain acceptable quality and efficiency level.
- Prove out CNC programs when required.