Machinist - 3
Po Box 359 Woodburn, OR 970710359 US
OPTI STAFFING IS HIRING!
Location: Wilsonville, Oregon
Compensation: $24-30/+hr. DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7am-3:30pm
Machinist 3 = 3+ years
Who We Are:
A manufacturing company in the business since 1968 with a variety of capabilities. Tight tolerances and great service are a hallmark of this companies history.
What You’ ll Do:
Machinist has the skills needed for machining metal parts using lathes, mills, and manual and/or C.N.C machines. Machinist can read and accurately use measuring tools. Machinist can set up, operate, and perform basic maintenance of machining equipment. Understanding of G & M code as well as Mastercam.
What’ s in it for You:
Working with a company that takes pride in their work!
Opportunity for growth within the organization!
Various pay scale depending on experience!
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to measure parts in order to achieve acceptable tolerances
- Have an understanding of machining and the manufacturing process
- Experience with conventional lathes and mills
- Experience in deburring, measuring, and packaging parts
Proper use of machining tools and safety equipment
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring projects are completed accurately and in accordance with quality standards
- Operate C.N.C and or manual machines with supervision
- Load and save C.N.C programs
- Ability to alter offsets to keep parts in tolerance
- Ability to change/setup tooling when needed
- Monitor and add fluids to machines when needed
- Complete any required paperwork for assigned projects
- Complete requisition slips for any materials not called out for a specific job to ensure accuracy of inventory
- Experience with loading and unloading parts
- Help train new employees when required
- Drive forklift
- Keep work area clean and swept after every shift
- Possess your own precisions tools
- Possess protective equipment
- Steel toed boots
- Safety glasses
Please respond with an updated resume! Call Ricky at 971-246-8432 or Kacie at 971-246-8429
to schedule an interview!
Meet Your Recruiter
Administrative Sales Support
My name is Kacie and I have been with Opti for a fun and eventful three months! I recently decided to make a career move after working with kids over the last ten years and I couldn’t be happier that I chose to start that adventure here. I grew up in Southeast Alaska and moved to Oregon in 2013. I love it here because I can be surrounded by nature all the time and the ocean is only a short drive away. I enjoy traveling and spending time with my partner and our chinchilla. They are the highlights of my life, and we spend most of our time together outside of work. Being at Opti has opened so many doors for me and I’m so excited to see what comes next. I have learned so much so quickly and gained beautiful friendships along the way too. I had never worked for a company that celebrated their employees the way that we do here, until now, and I can’t imagine working anywhere else!