Machinist - 1, 2, 3
Po Box 359 Woodburn, OR 970710359 US
OPTI STAFFING IS HIRING!
Location: Wilsonville, Oregon
Compensation: $17-25/hr. DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7am-3:30pm
Who We Are:
A manufacturing company in the business since 1968 with a variety of capabilities. Tight tolerances and great service are a hallmark of this companies history.
What You’ ll Do:
Machinist 1 has the skills needed for machining metal parts using lathes, mills, and manual and/or C.N.C machines. Machinist 1 can read and accurately use measuring tools. Machinist 1 can set up, operate, and perform basic maintenance of machining equipment.
What’ s in it for You:
Working with a company that takes pride in their work!
Opportunity for growth within the organization!
Various pay scale depending on experience!
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to measure parts in order to achieve acceptable tolerances
- Have an understanding of machining and the manufacturing process
- Experience with conventional lathes and mills
- Experience in deburring, measuring, and packaging parts
Proper use of machining tools and safety equipment
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring projects are completed accurately and in accordance with GEM Equipment quality standards
- Operate C.N.C and or manual machines with supervision
- Load and save C.N.C programs
- Ability to alter offsets to keep parts in tolerance
- Ability to change/setup tooling when needed
- Monitor and add fluids to machines when needed
- Complete any required paperwork for assigned projects
- Complete requisition slips for any materials not called out for a specific job to ensure accuracy of inventory
- Experience with loading and unloading parts
- Help train new employees when required
- Drive forklift
- Keep work area clean and swept after every shift
- Possess your own precisions tools
- Possess protective equipment
- Steel toed boots
- Safety glasses
Please respond with an updated resume! Call Angel at 971-246-8429 or Ricky at 971-246-8432 to schedule an interview!
Meet Your Recruiter
Skilled Trades Recruiter
I love helping people and I am super outgoing and upbeat. I wanted take my natural talents and put them into helping people! That’s what Opti is all about, and I love it! Some of my passions are physical health, cars exotic & foreign, I love animals but dogs will always be number one to me though!