We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
8875 King Street Anchorage, AK 99515
We are looking for experienced machinists well versed in the operation of CNC and manual machine equipment.
This is a first shift position, offering a safe clean work environment, competitive pay, and a comprehensive benefit package including healthcare, short and long term disability compensation, life insurance, 401K, paid holidays, and generous paid time off.
Salary Range is wide - $18.00 - $31.00 DOE
- Prior CNC and manual machine experience, required
- Analytical ability to formulate efficient work procedures
- Proficiency with calipers, micrometers and other measuring devices
- Ability to read and interpret complex mechanical drawings
- Strong, diligent work ethic
- Manual Machine Operator: 1 year (Required)
- CNC Machine Operator: 1 year (Required)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Required)
Call Jessica at 907-222-7002 or email your resume to [email protected] TODAY to schedule your interview.