3207 C Street N E Auburn, WA 98002 US
Job Type: Full-time
Payrate: $24.00-$26.00 per hour
Description of work:
- The MIG Welder Fabricator position is full-time.
- Focus is on the repair of small to large sized steel containers (MIG welding)
- Welders use smart devices to monitor progress through maintenance tracking technology.
- Shifts are typically between 8-10 hours Monday - Friday. Required work hours are determined based on local legal limits.
- Complete welding repair of metal containers, repairs include replacing damages walls, rusted floors or other broken or cracked metal structures.
- Assists with preparation of containers for welding, painting and delivery.
- Assisting lead fabricator when necessary
- Torch burning and plasma cutting.
- Operate forklifts.
- Welding Certification (preferred)
- AA degree in Welding Technology (preferred)
- AWS/CWI Certification (Preferred)
- High school diploma needed.
- Work gear and personal protection equipment are supplied.
- Great working environment with a positive atmosphere with room for advancement
- Requires lifting, pushing, pulling up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to stand and bend for extended periods of time.
- Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
- Benefits become effective first of the month after hire.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability