MIG Welder - Structural
Sherwood, OR 97140 US
OPTI STAFFING IS HIRING!
Location: Sherwood, Oregon
Compensation: $25+/hr. DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday, 5am-3:30pm
PLENTY OF OVERTIME!
Who We Are:
A locally owned and operated company that has been in business for over 90 years is looking to add great welders to their team! They are a manufacturer of heavy equipment for the mining industry. Their products are sold worldwide, and they have a great reputation in the markets they serve. All the product design and fabrication is done in house at their facility on the west side of the Portland metro area.
What You’ll Do:
In this role you will be responsible for welding and fabricating on new equipment as well as helping to repair and fix used customer equipment. This role will require structural dual shield and flux core experience and you must be able to weld in all positions. This is not a production welding role; this is a true fabricator role that will require you to fit and fabricate. You will be working with thick gauge mild steel and need to be creative and solutions oriented.
What’s In It For You:
- A Base pay of $25+ per hour with room to advance.
- Paid Vacation and PTO
- The opportunity to work in a team setting
- The flexibility that comes with working for a family-oriented company
- A 5 10’s schedule Mon-Fri and overtime
- The opportunity to be in an environment where you can truly fabricate and use your full skillset
What you Need to Have:
- Must have 3+ years of experience as a structural fabricator
- Strong mig welding skills, dual shield, flux core with thick gauge wire
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Must know how to read blueprints and weld symbols
- Your own gear (hood, leathers…Etc.)
- Familiarity with lean manufacturing principles
- Enjoy a fast-paced setting
Please respond with an updated resume! Call Angel at 971-246-8429 or Ricky at 971-246-8432 to schedule an interview!