We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
8220 S 212Th St Kent, Washington 98032-1979
I' m looking for a Customer Service Rockstar in the Food Storage Industry! Are you a fast paced, and positive person who loves to work with clients in managing the logistics and movement of their products? I' d love to meet with you now for this contract to hire position! Please apply if interested to schedule an interview. I look forward to meeting you soon! Our client in Kent is a great company that values their employees and provides that next " work home" environment. Below is some information on the opportunity.
- Looking for a Scheduling Coordinator to analyze the daily/weekly workload and schedule the customer’ s appointments. Tasks include taking orders via phone and email, appointment scheduling, verification of order documentation, working with drivers, helping with inventory issues, taking orders, reviewing orders and quality checks, correcting errors, responding to customer inquiries, answering questions, responding to complaints, other duties as assigned.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Customer orientated and the ability to respond to an ever changing workload.
- Facilitates communication and instruction between the customer and the warehouse.
- Proficient in basic computer skills and applications.
- Attention to detail.
- Basic math skills.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent communication.
-Proven customer support experience.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience handling large volumes of emails and calls daily.
- Experience working in a fast paced, team oriented environment.
- Previous experience in the food storage industry preferred.
- Previous experience with inventory control.
- Previous dispatch experience preferred.
Schedule: Monday - Friday
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 DOE
Benefits are provided for this position in the long run!