Lift Truck Operator
7831 S. 198th Street Kent, WA 98032 US
OPTI STAFFING GROUP IS HIRING!
Opening: Lift Truck Operator
City: Kent, WA
WHO THEY ARE:
We are a Premier Warehousing & Distribution Company. Established in 1988 and functioned as a third-party intermodal shippers’ agent in the Portland, OR area. In 1991, after growing at a sustainable rate, we went into the warehousing business. In the early 2000s, the original business was sold and all energy was focused on warehousing and distribution services.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
You will use a propane fuel powered forklift or roll clamp to load and unload, move or stack materials and products. Stacks or piles materials in a safe manner in the specified locations according to company Standard Operating Procedures. Remove shipped materials from delivery vehicles and move to designated storage areas. Incoming shipments will include products, parts, and other materials needed for routine and project based tasks. Examines receiving documents for accuracy. Pulls stored materials for orders and moves to shipping area. Documents information and events relating to receipt, storage, and/or distribution of materials. Handles material and product to maintain appropriate flow through warehouse and distribution areas.
Document incoming and outgoing materials and supplies.
• Keep accurate inventory of stored product.
• Group materials for efficient handling and storage.
• Improve the performance of warehouse and distribution of finished goods.
• Increase layout planning productivity and effectiveness.
• Offer practical approaches to storage, order picking, packing, and material movement.
• Streamline material flow in warehouses/distribution area.
• Load and unload shipping vehicles in a safe and timely manner. • Includes product safety from potential damage.
• Assist in other areas of distribution as necessary.
• Other duties as assigned.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
• $19-$20/HR to start and a review at 90 days.
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
• Customer service and logistics experience.
• Able to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
• Great communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to work with a team as one cohesive unit.
• Must be able to prioritize multiple functions based on business needs.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Must be a self-starter and be able to work in a team environment.
• Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot issues effectively and efficiently.
If you’re interested in applying for this amazing opportunity, please send your resume to Aaron Logsdon at [email protected] NOW to secure your interview today – we’re looking to schedule interviews as soon as today! Or just give me a call at (206) 535-7306!
Meet Your Recruiter
I’m a husband and a father of 2 boys. I was born and raised in a very small town in Illinois before I joined the US Air Force at 19 yrs old. I served 10 years Active Duty working in the Supply/Logistics field before I separated. I’ve lived in WA state since August 2017. I’m very personable and outgoing. My hobbies include collecting Vintage Masters Of The Universe, traveling, going to the movies, interior design, and being creative in general. I love to build, refurnish, or repurpose furniture and DIY anything I think is cool. I’m a huge Harry Potter fan and my house is Gryffindor in case you were wondering. And I LOVE Scary movies! I started on my recruiting journey with Opti as a Skilled Trades Recruiter in Oct 2021 at our Seattle Office. I was promoted to Executive Recruiter and eventually transferred to our Tacoma office. Then in June 2023, I was promoted to Branch Manager of our Tacoma office. I love being able to use my passion to help people find jobs and change their lives and I’m very happy to be able to foster and mentor our recruiters to be able to do the same. My hope is to have made the world at least 10% happier when my time here on Earth is over.