We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
10221 Bridgeport Way SW Lakewood, WA 98499
Solo Family law office is seeking a legal assist to add to their team. This person will be providing administrative support to the Legal Executives. MS Word and Excel at an intermediate level are high requirements for this position. Qualified candidates need to have professional and clear communication skills, have a friendly demeanor with clients, and be reliable. This opportunity offers a friendly and professional work environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be proficient in the use of all office equipment and with Microsoft Office Products including Word and Excel
- Experience with at least 2 years working in a Family Law practice
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills are required including the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization and a variety of customers.
- Must maintain confidentiality of materials/issues handled.
- Must display patience, courtesy and tact at all times and handle work interruptions with ease.
- Must have excellent transcription, grammar, proofreading and organizational skills.
- Must have working knowledge of legal and regulatory documents.
- 60 WPM minimum
- Experience with dictation, drafting, and billing.
Years of Experience required to meet minimum qualifications: 2 years working in a Family Law practice
Level of Education required to meet minimum qualifications: High School Diploma or equivalent is required. AA in legal studies is preferred.