701 W 8th Ave UNIT 700, Anchorage, AK 99501 Anchorage, AK 99501 US
Opening: Legal Assistant
Pay: $22 - $27 PH DOE
Opti Staffing is partnering with a full-service law firm based in Anchorage, Alaska to find an experienced LEGAL ASSISTANT to join their team!
This firm provides comprehensive legal representation in areas such as business law, litigation, real estate, construction law, employment law, and estate planning. They focus on building long-term client relationships through open communication and personalized strategies.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assist attorneys in preparing, proofreading, and formatting legal documents, including contracts, briefs, and pleadings.
- Manage and organize case files, maintaining accurate and up-to-date records and filing systems.
- Conduct legal research and gather relevant information from various sources.
- Draft correspondence, memos, and other written materials as required.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments, meetings, and court hearings.
- Communicate with clients, opposing counsel, and court personnel professionally and efficiently.
- Assist with document production, including photocopying, scanning, and electronic filing.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information and adhere to legal and ethical standards.
- Provide administrative support, including answering phone calls, managing emails, and maintaining calendars.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned to contribute to the smooth functioning of the legal team.
- $22 - $27 PH DOE
- Full Med / Den / Vis Benefits +HSA
- PTO / Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Just hit the “Apply” button above and you’re half-way home!
Or, send your resume to email@example.com or call 907-222-7004 and we’ll set up a time to meet!
Opti Staffing Group is a locally owned and operated full-service staffing agency that boasts continual growth and innovation. We have six offices located throughout the Pacific Northwest in Alaska, Washington, and Oregon. Our focus is on long-term career placement.
Opti is the recruiting partner for some of the country’s leading companies—offering hiring solutions you can’t find anywhere else.
Our recruiters will take the time to get to know you, understand what you’re looking for in a job and then present job opportunities that are a good fit for your skills and experience.
Meet Your Recruiter
Hi! I am a lifelong Alaskan of 31 years and enjoy spending time with my little family of three. Like most Alaskan’s we like spending time outside going for walks, camping, or just spending a warm day at the lake. Working with Opti for the past almost 7 years has been amazing. I started my career with Opti as an Executive Recruiter specializing in permanent staffing at mid, upper, and executive levels. I loved that I had such an impact on candidates' lives and the Anchorage community. Since then, I have moved into a leadership role and can say it is equally rewarding. I still get to work with candidates and companies in the area, but I also get to teach and develop new recruiters to do the same thing. The Anchorage team is like a second family for me, and (though I may be a bit biased) I can say I have never seen a more dedicated and hard-working team.