1127 W 7th Ave Anchorage, AK 99501 US
Opening: Legal Assistant
WHO THEY ARE:
Alaskan owned & operating law firm are in search of a legal assistant to join their team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Organize and maintain both electronic and physical files
• Maintain calendars; schedule and coordinate appointments when requested
• Create and edit estate planning, probate and other documents as directed
• Review documents for completeness, accuracy, and formatting before finalizing
• Contact clients for needed information or to schedule meetings
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
Salary starting at $50,000+/year depending on experience
Medical, dental & vision benefit plans including Spouse and Child(ren) plans
Optional Flex Spending Account
401K w/3% match after 1 year
Paid Time Off/Paid Holidays
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
Familiarity with legal terminology & Estate Planning preffered
Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Attention to Detail
Ability to prioritize tasks and meet required deadlines
Just hit the “Apply” button above and you’re half-way home!
Or, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 907-222-7009 and we’ll set up a time to meet!
Meet Your Recruiter
I was born and raised in Alaska and am a mom to 1. We love camping and anything to do with water! I am closing in on my 1-year anniversary with Opti where I started as a receptionist and was promoted to Executive recruiter. Finding candidates their most ideal career match while assisting companies to hire the candidates they need has been so fulfilling and I am so thankful to have found a career that allows me to help my community.