We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
1701 121St St Se Everett, WA 98208
WE’ RE HIRING!
Opening: Leasing Professional
City: Everett, WA
WHO THEY ARE:
A leader in multifamily property management, we have a tremendous amount of experience in blending property management and service provision to ensure residents at our communities are truly integrated and receive the broadest range of services and activities. One of the most rewarding aspects of property management is in knowing we can help better the lives of our valued residents.
We know that an apartment is not just a place to live, it is a home filled with experiences and a lifetime of memories. We work hard to make that happen.
WHAT YOU’ LL DO:
As a Leasing Consultant you will play an important role with the onsite management team. Our Leasing Consultants look forward to working with an exceptionally skilled and highly trained team, geared to support your efforts to be successful. Our Leasing Consultants are people who make a big impact in many small ways - a friendly smile, a welcoming handshake, a genuine interest in the people walking through the property office door. Our Leasing Consultants create a positive and lasting influence on visitors, prospects and residents, and understand the importance of first impressions.
As a Leasing Consultant, you manage your own success by attaining leasing goals, such as occupancy and rent growth, and by building rapport with prospects and residents.
• Generate interest in the community by touring the property with prospects as you answer questions about the numerous amenities, local community and beautiful grounds.
• Drive the sale by highlighting the quality of the community and the lifestyle available apartment home.
• Assist prospects in qualifying for an apartment home by collecting appropriate information and initiating background checks.
• Ensure apartments are prepared for move-in.
• Deliver unmatched service to residents to exceed their expectations, while maintaining resident retention.
• You will also use your attention to detail, planning and organizing skills to perform required office activities and coordinate paperwork related to apartment home rentals.
WHAT’ S IN IT FOR YOU:
- $14-16/hr, DOE
- 40 hours per week
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
• High School diploma or equivalent, Bachelor' s Degree is preferred.
• Minimum of one year experience in a customer service or sales position.
• Basic computer skills in a Windows environment.
• Effective communication and customer service skills.
• Ability to interact with others in a team environment.
If you’ re interested in applying for this amazing opportunity, please send your resume toJose Saez at [email protected] NOW to secure your interview today! Or just give us a call at (206) 456-3690!