800 E Dimond Blvd #3-500 Anchorage, AK 99515 US
Opening: Leasing Assistant
City: Anchorage, AK
Pay: $26 - $28
Are you looking to join a close-knit accounting team that recognizes the importance of a flexible schedule, and the work/life balance of their employees? This company has been a family owned established in Anchorage since 1977 and continues to focus on its commitment to Anchorages families and community.
- Family owned since 1977
- Conveniently located near the Seward Hwy in South Anchorage
- Strives to improve the well-being of all team members by offering access to perks like counseling and financial management
LEADERSHIP & CULTURE:
- Management has a very hands-on training period and requests that their employees ask as many questions as possible
- This company is very focused on work/life balance and offers a flexible schedule to accommodate the unexpected
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Identify new and unique prospects for the specialty and/or permanent leasing programs.
- Develops a thorough understanding of local market and center demographics to conduct center tours.
- Ensure that specialty leasing retailers and amenities enhance the appearance and values of the shopping center and meet visual merchandising requirements and standards of professionalism.
- Remains current on local retail trends and identifies and secures new and appropriate retail concepts as part of merchandising strategy; business development outreach includes cold-calling, internet research, and active social media engagement.
- Generate alternative revenue through ancillary income opportunities.
- Oversee all specialty leasing retailers to ensure adherence to the property’s Operational Guidelines and Design Criteria.
- Prepare all license agreement documents. Coordinate the execution of agreements with the Director of Leasing and the licensee.
- Ensure each licensee has provided the appropriate Certificate of Insurance.
- Coordinate the set-up, relocation, and breakdown of all specialty leasing licensees.
- Establish an ongoing partnership with licensees to maximize individual store sales.
- Monitor rent collection, income transmittals, sales reporting, and the accurate processing of Lease Agreements.
- Review monthly sales reports from all tenants and have a thorough knowledge of retailer sales and track key retailer and category trends.
- Write and distribute press releases regarding special events, and new tenants.
- Design and distribute marketing materials- both digital and print.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU:
- 401K to pay into starting on day 1 with 3% match at year 1
- Life Insurance
- $27 - $29/hour
- Access to recreational facilities including gym membership
- Free Parking
- Counseling/financial management access
Just hit the “Apply” button above and you’re half-way home!
Or, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 907-222-7009 and we’ll set up a time to meet!
Meet Your Recruiter
I was born and raised in Alaska and am a mom to 1. We love camping and anything to do with water! I am closing in on my 1-year anniversary with Opti where I started as a receptionist and was promoted to Executive recruiter. Finding candidates their most ideal career match while assisting companies to hire the candidates they need has been so fulfilling and I am so thankful to have found a career that allows me to help my community.