We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
7636 NE 88th St Vancouver, WA 98662
Job Title: Landscape Laborer $18/hr START TOMORROW!
Essential Functions: Performs a variety of general landscape maintenance duties including mowing, blowing leaves, raking, weeding, trimming trees and shrubs, fertilizing, pruning hedges and shrubs, edging, and barking.
- Load equipment, gas cans, etc. into trailers for the day and secure equipment as needed.
- Ride in truck to various job sites throughout the day.
- Unload and reload tools and supplies at job sites.
- Start and operate push mowers, blowers, edgers, trimmers, weedwhackers, etc.
- Empty grass clippings from mower bag into large buckets (similar to garbage cans).
- Blow leaves, dirt, grass clippings or other debris with co-workers to dump truck.
- Dump contents of buckets into truck bed.
- Manually weed flower beds.
- Apply fertilizer to grass using a spreader.
- Prune trees and shrubs.
- Clean up debris.
- Empty ponds of water for cleaning.
- Refill ponds with water.
- Cut wood for planter boxes and assemble.
At the end of day, put all equipment away in the correct place in the shop.
Job Qualifications, Education and Essential Skills:
Work outside for long periods of time and in all kinds of weather, follow instructions; correctly operate a variety of power lawn and yard care tools; and work quickly and skillfully with hands.
To be considered, please send resume to [email protected] or call 541-638-0539 to schedule interview today!