Landscape Design Build Foreman
19605 106Th Ave Se Renton, WA 98055 US
Opening: Landscape Design Build Foreman
City: Renton, WA
WHO THEY ARE:
With a history spanning more than 50 years, our primary objective is to enhance and safeguard the value of our clients' properties through the provision of top-notch landscape design, installation, and maintenance services. We prioritize environmentally friendly practices and offer competitive rates. Our dedicated and well-informed team consists of professionals with over 40 years of experience.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Lead, coach, and manage Design-Build crews.
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair irrigation systems and water features.
- Perform paver installation and maintenance.
- Install retaining walls and fences.
- Coordinate with Project Manager to schedule necessary materials, subcontractors, equipment, etc.
- Ensure projects are completed within budgeted hours.
- Train crew members in equipment operation and safety.
- Read, interpret, and implement Landscape and Construction Plans.
- Recommend and assist team members for career advancement opportunities.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and safe job site.
- $58,000-83,000 per year
- Potential for bonus pay
- Medical and Dental Insurance (50% of premiums covered for employee)
- Company sponsored retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays
- Company BBQs!
- We are committed to furthering your career development
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Grounds Maintenance & Landscaping Management & Supervision.
- Able to lead a crew of 2-3.
- Strong knowledge of hardscapes such as retaining walls, pavers, and gravel.
- Knowledge of fences, water features, and irrigation systems preferred.
- Ability to operate equipment such as excavators, dingo’s, skid steers, and front loaders safely.
- Strong customer service skills and a positive attitude.
- Ability to work without supervision, using skills and knowledge gained by experience and education in landscape installation projects.
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
If you’re interested in applying for this amazing opportunity, please send your resume to Jeff Miller at [email protected] NOW to secure your interview today – we’re looking to schedule interviews as soon as this week! Or just give us a call at (206) 456-3684
Meet Your Recruiter
I am born and raised in the Seattle area, and have never lived anywhere else. My wife, daughter, and I live in Renton, which is a perfect location for us. We live near all our friends and family, and we love taking advantage of all that the Northwest has to offer. Like the rest of my family, I graduated from the University of Washington, and am a huge Huskies fan. Most of my free time is spent spending time with my family, but besides that, I am a big Mariners and Seahawks fan (Bring back our Sonics!), and I coach high school basketball, which is a passion of mine. I love helping kids develop both on and off the court, and find it very rewarding to see former players as they get older and grow into young adults. Since graduating from college, I have had a number of jobs, but none that I really loved – until I started at Opti. The amazing culture that has been established is what I’ve been looking for. I love being able to help so many people – the satisfaction that comes from making that perfect fit drives me to work every day. I work with the best team, and I love coming to work and learning more each day.