We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Land Survey Technician - Kirkland
620 7th Ave Kirkland, WA 98033
Local engineering and Land Surveying company has an immediate need for a Survey Technician. We are a smaller but growing organization that has been in business for the better part of 40 years. We do projects in both the private and public sector but most of our work is in private. This is not your average robotic firm, we like to have fun while we work.
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
• Excellent technical and communication skills
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at a time
• Proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D
• 5+ years surveying experience
• Licensed in WA
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
• Self-motivated, organized, willing to schedule/manage others
• Proficient with field procedures and equipment (robotics and GPS)
• Familiar with AutoCAD Civil 3D
• 5 +years surveying experience
• Licensed Surveyor in Washington
Excellent opportunity for right individual with fast paced environment; promote from within organization; and opportunity for advancement
Benefits: 100% paid for employee/50% paid for dependents- Solid 401 k with match- Full package