We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Anchorage, AK 99515
Warehouse Associate / Order Selector -
Currently seeking Warehouse Associate / Order Selector for wholesaling, warehousing and distribution of dry groceries, produce, dairy, frozen food, meat, poultry and general merchandise to clients all across rural Alaska.
Warehouse Selectors are responsible for the accurate, damage-free selection of product in an efficient and safe manner to fill the demands of our clients, meet delivery schedules, and promote customer satisfaction.
$13.00 $16.00 W/ benefits offered
- Accurately select product by matching slot numbers and product descriptions
- Lift and carry cases of up to 80 lbs and place them onto pallets; cases must be lifted from floor level, shoulder level and overhead
- Meet and maintain established productivity standards
- Construct sturdy, balanced pallet loads from various sizes and weights of cases for damage-free shipping
- Shrink-wrap and stage completed pallets of selected product in proper shipping lanes for loading
- Have flexibility in scheduling and availability to work the times, shifts, days, and overtime as necessary to meet the Company’ s production needs
- Appropriately follow food safety procedures
- Ability to count
Call Antoine at 907-222-7003 or email [email protected] TODAY to set up your interview.