We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Lab/ Lifesciences Inventory and Shipping Specialist - Seattle
2401 4Th Ave 900 Seattle, WA 98121
We are looking for two people to complete our inventory and shipping team. This is a fast paced, lean, highly functioning life sciences laboratory shipping world-wide to universities, hospitals and research centers. The successful team members are responsible for kit and antibody inventory, tracking of sales orders, and shipment of products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use proprietary software to input, track, and update kit and antibody inventory
- Use FedEx Manager, UPS, and DHL to ship and track sales orders
- Package products and packing slips into appropriate shipping containers for shipment
- Coordinate with other shipping team members to accomplish daily tasks
- Maintain accurate shipping and inventory records
- Maintain stock of all necessary supplies
- Check and record refrigerator and freezer temperatures
Demonstrate a sense of urgency in a fast-paced high-volume work environment
Previous lab experience - must know laboratory math
Strong attention to detail with accuracy
Strong communication skills
Observant and able to recognize patterns
Adapt to changes quickly
Excellent memory for details
Excellent demonstrated keyboarding skills