We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
2211 SE Grace Ave. Battle Ground, WA 98604-1450
WE’ RE HIRING!
Opening: Journeyman Plumber
City: Battle Ground, WA
WHO THEY ARE:
As a full mechanical company, my client takes on projects that are complex and challenging in scope and require a full mechanical collaboration with a team of pipe fitters, welders, plumbers, HVAC technicians, and insulators. Having all of these trades in-house allows them to get the job done better, quicker, and deliver the best project experience possible to our customers.
WHAT YOU’ LL DO:
The work of their Journeyman Plumbers primarily is new-construction install of a wide variety of plumbing systems. They do commercial & industrial projects including schools, multi-family, hotels, police and fire stations, warehouses, etc. They do work in the private, public, and federal sectors! With their growing company, they also offer opportunities for growth for our employees!
WHAT’ S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Compensation is $30-38/hour with 50+% of their work being prevailing wage!
- Opportunity for lots of overtime hours, if wanted
- Opportunity to work alongside qualified individuals with tribal knowledge of the industry
- Genuine leadership team
- Great benefits package that includes Health, Dental and Vision, as well as paid vacation and PTO – eligible after 90 Days
- Conveniently located right off HWY 14 in Washougal
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Read blueprints and pipe/plumbing fixture plans
- Assess client needs and plan plumbing layout
- Install, assemble, maintain, and repair pipes and plumbing fixtures
- Affix clamps, screws, brazing, soldering, welds, etc. to pipes and tubes
- Measure and modify pipes accordingly by cutting, threading, or bending pipes by using specialized tools
- Test plumbing and other installed fixtures to ensure proper functioning
- Follow state laws and regulations and adhere to local building codes
- Install and/or repair household appliances like dishwashers, water heaters, toilets, sinks, etc.
- Diagnose plumbing problems and work to resolve any issues
- Repair or replace damaged parts
- Locate and repair water line leaks and remove clogs
- Train new apprentices in proper plumbing techniques and practices
- Confirm pipe system is air/watertight by performing pressure tests
- Keep detailed notes and create work reports documenting projects
If you’ re interested in applying for this amazing opportunity, please send your resume to Terrell Williams at [email protected] NOW to secure your interview today! Or heck! Just give us a call at (360) 816-2101