Journeyman Manual Machinist
1160 Industrial Way (FAB) , 1356 Tennant Way (Machine Shop) Longview, WA 98632 US
Opening: Journeyman Manual Machinist
City: Greater Kelso/Longview Area
Pay: $26 – 30/hr
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Machinist: Ability to run most all machines (lathe, mill, drill, radial drill, boring mill, surface grinder, cylindrical grinder) and hold required tolerances (.0005). Read blue prints. Is capable of completing machine setup. Self-motivated with minimal supervision required. Operates in an efficient manner to accomplish the job in the minimum time. Good attendance.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Increase after your first 90 Days based on evaluation!
- Opportunity for lots of overtime hours, if wanted
- Opportunity to work alongside qualified individuals with tribal knowledge of the industry
- Genuine leadership team
- Great benefits package that includes Health, Dental and Vision, as well as paid vacation and PTO – eligible after 90 Days
- Conveniently located close to the heart of Vancouver
- +8 years of experience set up, maintenance and operation of various Manual Machines
- A team-oriented personality and ability to get along with different personality types
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to read blueprints
- Some college or trades school education
- is HIGHLY PREFERRED!
If you’re interested in applying for this amazing opportunity, please send your resume to Kyle at KKanooth@optistaffing.com NOW to secure your interview today! Or heck! Just give us a call at 360 835 4481 !
Meet Your Recruiter
Skilled Trades Recruiter
My name is Kyle, I am a local to the pacific northwest, as such I love the outdoors, spending my time fishing and snowboarding. Fired up about the impact I get to make here at Opti in the community with my team.