Journeyman CNC Machinist
1160 Industrial Way (FAB) , 1356 Tennant Way (Machine Shop) Longview, WA 98632 US
Opening: CNC Machinist Operator 1
City: Greater Kelso/Longview Area
Pay: $24 - $28/hr
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
CNC Machinist: Ability to set up machines, retrieve proper tooling for the job, and re-grind tooling. Familiar with speeds and feeds for materials used. Ability to read prints. Knowledgeable to do minor program editing at the machine and an understand of programing code. Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Increase after your first 90 Days based on evaluation!
- Opportunity for lots of overtime hours, if wanted
- Opportunity to work alongside qualified individuals with tribal knowledge of the industry
- Genuine leadership team
- Great benefits package that includes Health, Dental and Vision, as well as paid vacation and PTO – eligible after 90 Days
- Conveniently located close to the heart of Vancouver
- +6 years of experience with CNC Machines
- A team-oriented personality and ability to get along with different personality types
- Reliable transportation
- Some college or trades school education
- G-code knowledge a hug plus
- Ability to read blueprints is HIGHLY PREFERRED!
If you’re interested in applying for this amazing opportunity, please send your resume to Jonathan at [email protected] NOW and call 541-638-0539.
Meet Your Recruiter
Skilled Trades Recruiter
I have several hobbies relating to the arts in film, photography, and music along with cooking. If heading outdoors I am always down to travel with recent trips being to cities in Mexico and Canada.