We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
230 E F St. Tacoma, WA 98421
Position Summary: Performs a variety of shipping and receiving tasks including checking orders, maintaining receiving records, and preparing receiving reports. Performs cycle counts and organizes regularly scheduled physical inventories.
- Building Collaborative Relationships
- Innovation / Creativity
- Developing Self & Others
Principal Accountabilities& Deliverables
- Responsible for the receiving, administration and control of the physical inventory, maintaining balances with perpetual inventory.
- Makes adjustments in company software as necessary to keep physical inventory in balance with perpetual inventory.
- Performs regular cycle counts and reports findings to management.
- Makes suggestions to improve inventory accuracy.
- Acts as expert resource for all inventory questions/issues for all departments.
- Liaison between sales, office and operations regarding inventory issues.
- Performs cycle inventory counts and organizes regularly scheduled physical inventories, with management guidance.
- Participates in planning the storage layout of inventory in the yard area.
- Coordinates with operations personnel to ensure efficient movement of inventory.
- Conduct regular RMA audits to ensure quality, consistency, completeness and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensures all returns are processed within a timely manner into the physical and perpetual inventories.
- Communicates with transportation department to make certain all policies are understood in accordance with company RMA procedures.
- Assists in developing and implementing training for all personnel involved in the RMA process.
- Performs other work related duties as assigned by your supervisor and be flexible and adaptable to changes that will occur during the course of employment
Education / Experience and Skills
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in warehousing or inventory management
- Ability to model the Capital values and to provide innovative solutions
- Ability to drive and be accountable for accurate and high quality results in a fast paced environment
- High detail orientation with ability to error free work on a consistent basis
- Strong verbal, written, mathematical and collaboration skills
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English to the extent required to receive and