We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Inventory Control/ Admin
5210 Lake Sammamish Parkway Issaquah, WA 98029
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding product selection, placement of orders, requests for prices and quotations, complaints and scheduling of deliveries and installations, and providing customer follow-ups.
- Continuously improve and maintain in-depth product knowledge. Share expertise, guiding customers to make the best product and service selections that will provide value to their business.
- Initiate telephone calls to customers to generate sales.
- Focus on securing the maximum profitable sales opportunity with each customer through excellent selling, service and problem-solving. Develop profitable business with new customers through excellent selling, service and problem-solving.
- Create sales tickets.
- Coordinate purchase and delivery of special products. Obtain information on pricing specifications, uses and availability.
- Code and input customer orders, pricing information and additional data into the computer system.
- Responsible for appearance of the location, with particular attention to displays and areas where sales occur.
- Maintain stock levels on the sales floor and in the stockroom.
- Assist with physical inventory.
- Operate and balance cash register daily.
- Research credits, returns, and late payments as needed.
- Work with outside sales representatives to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned by management.