We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
6239 B Street Suite 102 Anchorage, AK 99518
Large, well established residential and commercial design and product retailer is looking for a professional, dependable, and driven designer to join their team.
Help customers craft a welcoming home they can enjoy for years to come all while working in a beautiful showroom with the latest fashions in home furnishings. With vivid colors, plush fabrics, and charming accessories, work feels like home!
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Great listening ability
- High energy, socially-focused, people person with experience in a customer satisfaction environment
- Detail oriented— Must be able to handle details quickly, correctly, and efficiently
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which includes evenings, weekends, holidays, and special events
- Prior experience using design-based computer programs
- Bachelor’ s degree in business (or related field), or interior design preferred (but not required)
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, stoop, reach and move about the showroom regularly as needed.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 45 lbs.
This is a full time position. Monday – Friday with regular hours.
This is a hourly position with a yearly salary range of $35, 000 - $40, 000 per year W/ a competitive benefits package!
If you have an enthusiasm for success, outstanding customer service, and design ability apply today!
Call Sequoyah at (907) 222– 7009 or email your resume to [email protected] to schedule your interview.