6411 S. 143rd St tukwila, WA 98168 US
Opening: Inside Sales Representative
City: Seattle, Washington
WHO THEY ARE:
The leading manufacturer and supplier of high performance drilling supplies, tooling, and equipment to the Construction, Direct Push - Probe, Environmental, Geotechnical, Geothermal, HDD, Mineral Exploration, Rotary, Sonic, and Water Well drilling industries.
We combine hundreds of years of manufacturing, drilling supply and service experience, a vast inventory, multiple stocking locations, and a worldwide distribution network. Our drilling tools are preceded by extensive R&D, field tested, and backed by our unmatched commitment to service and support.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Develop new and continue to grow customer base in the assigned Sales Region. Work with existing customer base and markets including Construction, Direct Push, Environmental, Geotechnical, Geothermal, HDD, Mineral Exploration, Rotary, Sonic, and Water Well.
- Working with and supporting the team and location by generating leads, quotes, and sales, while constantly striving to add new customers and grow the business with existing customers.
- Educate customers and represent the Hole Products Advantage: Tooling, Consumables, Service, Expertise, and Manufacturing at the highest level.
- Must be able to learn and become proficient on our company ERP software and E-commerce platform
- Generate Sales Quotes, Sales Orders, and Follow-Ups
- Deliver Quotes Timely
- Follow up on quotes
- Enter orders correctly (pricing, shipping, etc.) and follow up with customers
- Answer phone calls, emails, faxes, etc. in a timely manner.
- Enter new customers and contacts into NS and be sure all info is entered completely and accurately.
- Follow AR / credit card guidelines
- Generate Purchase Orders
- If making purchases, be sure that it is being done correctly
- Communicate with vendors for product information and negotiate pricing
- Be sure part files in NS are being set up and maintained correctly
- Work with Outside Sales Team
- Communicate regularly to help the OSS persons with their business development; new customers that may not yet be on their radar, and old ones that may have slipped off.
- Be aware of different drilling markets in your area, and work with OSS to be sure they are tapping into all markets.
- Help OSS with pricing for quotes and orders, when needed
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
$65-70K/year with the opportunity to earn quarterly bonuses.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
Preferred candidates would have hands-on, technical and/or sales experience in the drilling industry. In addition, the candidate must be professional, self-motivated, team oriented, and possess the ability to
simultaneously manage daily responsibilities and a growing customer base.
- Previous Drilling and/or Sales Experience
- Good Computer Skills
- Team Oriented
- Organized & Proficient Time Management
- Problem Solver
- Professional with a Positive Attitude
Just hit the "Apply" button above and you're half-way home! Or, send your resume to [email protected] or call (206)456-3690 and we'll set you up a time to meet!
Meet Your Recruiter
I am born and raised in the Seattle area. I grew up in Kent and Tukwila and currently live in the Redmond/Bellevue area. I enjoy all sports and talking about sports whenever I can. My favorite sport is baseball, and I am a diehard Mariners fan regardless of my White Sox hat in my Opti photo. I have a 2-year-old goldendoodle named Murphy and I like to goof around with him in my free time and go to his favorite park and play fetch. I play some pick-up basketball, and recreational softball. Other than that, I really like watching movies.
What I like about Opti is that I can be myself and work with an amazing group of people. I really enjoy the friendly competitiveness in the office and with the other offices. Working as a bartender for 15 years I dreamed of having a career in sales, and it is pretty darn awesome, plus I can help others find the career that they have always wanted too!