We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
6407 Arctic Spur Rd Anchorage, AK 99518-1545
Opening: Inside Sales
WHO THEY ARE:
Alaska' s longest established and largest manufacturer of rope, wire, rigging and marine products servicing industries such as oil and gas, transportation, marine, construction, mining, etc. Though they service a large audience, they are still a tight-knit, local company and this position plays a pivotal role in the organization.
WHAT YOU’ LL DO:
- First and foremost, learn about the company, clients and products sold.
- Meet and communicate with walk-in customers
- Understand the needs and expectations of the customers and provide relevant solutions
- Offer different alternatives to customers in their preferred choice of product
- Demonstrate the methods of using products and resolve customer queries
- Responsible to close sales deals and achieve customer satisfaction
- Assist with daily store operations.
WHAT’ S IN IT FOR YOU:
$16.00 - $18.00
Competitive benefits including Medical / Dental / Vision & more
Consistent FULL-TIME schedule (M-F)
This is a PERMANENT position with a stable company that offers growth and advancement opportunity.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
1-3 years’ experience in a Customer Service or Inside Sale role
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with high level of confidence
Creative thinker and should possess ability to resolve critical problems
Target oriented and believe in teamwork
Should posses ability to work individually in certain situation
Just hit the “ Apply” button above and you’ re half-way home!
Or, send your resume to [email protected] or call 907-222-7005 and we’ ll set up a time to meet!